I've been looking for a source of 3-Phase 400 Hz 120 VAC for some time in order to power a Wild Heerbrugg ARK 1 Gyro Aiming Circle.
When removed from the packaging I could hear loose hardware inside and something large moving (later determined to be a big cap). Loose metal parts can short out circuitry and let the smoke out so before powering up these need to be removed, reinstalled or replaced.
Photos Fig 1 & 2 show some problems: loose cap, front panel not anchored to rest of chassis.
All of the missing screws seem to be 6-32x3/8" Philips head. Maybe use Loctite 222 on the chassis screws?
The factory web page has the following description:
Input: 115 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase
Output Voltage (3-phase):
- 115/200 VA (100 to 125 VAC L-N) adjustable
- 115/200 VA (173 to 216 VAC L-L) adjustable
- 26/45 VA (22.6 to 28.2 VAC L-N) adjustable
- 26/45 VA (39.1 to 48.8 VAC L-L) adjustable
- 115 VAC ...1000 VA Total (330 VA / phase)
- 26 VAC ... 225 VA Total (75 VA / phase)
- 400 Hz (380 to 420 Hz) adjustable
- Front panel mating connector: MS3106A24-11P (AN-3106A24-11P & AN-3057-16 cable clamp)
- Rear panel 6-32 Terminal block.
PRC68, Alphanumeric Index of Web pages, Contact, Products for Sale
Page Created 4 Aug 2016